Tuesday, August 14, 2012

As you can see I don't post much here anymore since I now have my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ZumbawithAmyBerry and the new Zumba Instructor Profiles are now like websites so this blog is becoming obsolete. I may keep it up for a while, but for up to date information please see my instructor profile at http://amyberry.zumba.com. In the mean time, here's one last event post: Come Party with Lansing area Zumba Instructors for a great cause! Party in Pink hosted by Holt Community Education at Horizon Elementary School on Friday, September 7th 7:30-9:00pm. Register with cash to the instructor or through paypal. Email aberryzumba@gmail.com for more details, see my zumba instructor profile, or see the facebook event page. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Zumba Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Zumba Enthusiasts, Instructors, Experts, Studios, Classes, etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often as you like.
    The Zumba Community: http://www.vorts.com/zumba/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete